3/04/2012

The Occupy Movement Lives On

Don't think for a second that the Occupy Movement has given in and stopped protesting. There is more to do before everyone can live in a fair and better world. But as a free, autonomous movement consisting by people like you and me, they doesn't have big corporate sponsors or is backed by friendly police who seems to understand who they actually are there to protect, or even enjoy ordinary city officials who understands that the people protesting are actually their real employers.

Cold weather and the fact that many occupy sites have suffered terrible from a few but very aggressive fascist police has made into a real struggle to keep occupying. There are nice officers too, but the real peace officers out there still seem to be in a minority. But we haven't given up hope for you yet, we're all in this together.


The Occupy movement may seem to be receding, but look closer. Disregarding the corporate and lying mainstream media and the cold weather, people are still out there protesting against injustice, government tyranny and greed.
Regrettably the global elite is still holding on for dear life. But this summer it will be a real struggle for them to keep holding on.. As Newton said in his Laws of Motion: "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction". The tyranny and oppression from the global 1% have awaken the other 99%. It's only the lying mainstream media who wants you to think that nobody still cares. But look around you and listen carefully: This year the Lion Roars! (peacefully :-)

No comments: